Cyspera® Intensive Pigment Corrector
Cyspera® Advanced Intensive Pigment Corrector is a new formula that is more concentrated than its predecessor. Cyspera (previously known as Cysteamine) is the first and only topical cream containing their patented ingredient Cysteamine Hydrochloride (HCI) which has been clinically proven to diminish the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
- This new formulation increased Cysteamine from 5% to 7%.
- Niacinamide has been replaced with Isobionic Amide, also a derivative of B3 but stronger, more effective and less irritating than niacinamide.
- Additionally, gentle AHAs have been included to increase the permeability of the active ingredients!
- Onset of results is now within 4 weeks of consistent use, whereas the old formulation could take 8 weeks of consistent use before seeing results.
Cyspera® Intensive can be applied on the face, neck and body, treating all pigmentations, including hyperpigmentation (PIH), melasma, and freckles. It has been known for treating darker body areas such as the under arms, knees, elbows, etc. Discolorations and dark spots may respond more rapidly than normal skin to Cyspera® Intensive and the skin pigmentation becomes uniform by continuous application.
Cyspera® Intensive is non photo-sensitive and can be applied regardless of the intensity of sun light. It can be used in any skin phototypes.
- Biocompatible and well tolerated
- Non-hydroquinone, Non-retinol, Non-exfoliator, Non-prescription
- Non-toxic, Non-carcinogenic, Does not kill skin cells
- Can be used all year around
- No photo-sensitivity
- 15 min. a day treatment cream
- Perfect complement to pair in conjunction with depigmenting procedures and peels to ensure long-lasting results.
How To Use
Intensive phase: Once per day for 16 weeks.
*It is important for the skin to acclimate to Cyspera® Intensive by limiting initial use to 5 minutes once per day. After one week, increase to the maximum 15 minutes of exposure.*
Maintenance phase: Twice weekly, once per day.
Step 1: Apply to completely dry skin. Do not wash the skin before application. If necessary to wash, wait for 1 hour before application. Can apply in the morning before washing your skin or in the evening on top of makeup.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer to the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes. A warming sensation or mild tingling may occur and last up to 30 minutes. You may notice a distinct scent during application. Cyspera® can be applied to the entire face.
Step 3: Remove by washing the area with a gentle cleanser. Gently pat the area dry.
Step 4: Maintain skin hydration during the day with a moisturizer. For optimal results, daily use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher is highly recommended.
Use of Cyspera® can be tailored to meet an individual's needs and routines. It can be applied in the morning or evening, offering true flexibility and personalized treatment.
There are no reported significant side effects, other than redness, dryness, or irritation of the skin. A burning sensation and mild redness may occur immediately after application, but it will usually disappear after 30 minutes. This is a normal reaction and may happen during the first few days of application.