A relaxing facial massage meets the facial treatments you love, all in one device. Reduce tension and relax facial muscles with the technology behind Theragun percussive therapy, now designed for the face. This multi-tasking device doesn’t stop there — from skin-toning microcurrent to rejuvenating light therapy, you can combine and customize more facial health treatments than any other device.
TheraFace Hot & Cold Rings | Cryothermal Technology
- TheraFace PRO Device
- 3 Percussive attachments
- Microcurrent Ring
- LED Light Therapy Ring (Red, Blue, & Infrared Light)
- Cleansing Ring
- TheraOne Conductive Gel (1.7 oz)
- Soft Carrying Bag
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- FDA-Cleared Type II Medical Device
- Percussive Therapy Attachments
- Relieves tension in face, jaw, neck, and head. Reduces minor facial muscle pain. Gentle 3 mm of amplitude.
- Microcurrent Ring firms and tightens skin. Improves muscle tone in face/neck. Gentle stimulation helps firm and plump for youthful glow.
- LED Light Ring: Red Light Therapy helps reduce wrinkles around the eyes.
- LED Light Ring: Blue Light Therapy helps reduce mild to moderate acne.
- LED Light Ring: Red+Infrared Light Therapy helps reduce wrinkles around the eyes. Warming temporarily reduces pain.
- Cleansing Ring removes build up of dirt, oil, debris. Percussive-based cleansing enhances removal of pore-blocking debris and dead skin.
How to use
Therabody’s new innovation in facial health unlocks so many new ways to love your face. Visit their Getting Started Page to discover step-by-step guides for each TheraFace PRO attachment, along with exclusive, all-in-one routines for everything you face daily.
Here are a few important guidelines to know before you get started:
Each facial health therapy can be used for a maximum of 8 minutes, with the exception of percussive therapy. The device will beep 3 times to indicate that the maximum time has been reached.
The device will beep once after 15 seconds of use (any facial therapy other than the percussive attachments) indicating you should move the device to a new area of the face. The device will beep twice to indicate if the ring or attachment is not fully attached or has been accidentally removed.
The middle ring button on the device controls the intensity settings on the Microcurrent attachment, LED light therapy ring, and Hot and Cold Rings (sold separately). The top button controls the speed of the Percussive Attachments and Cleansing Ring.
The Blue light setting on the LED light therapy ring should not be used with any percussive attachments to prevent the spread of acne.
The Microcurrent attachment should always be used with a conductive gel, which comes included with the TheraFace PRO device.
The Cleansing Ring can be used with any cleanser of choice other than those with microbeads or gritty exfoliants.
To clean, wipe the TheraFace PRO and attachment rings down with a damp cloth or alcohol-free cleansing wipe. The device is not waterproof; the only attachment that is fully waterproof is the cleansing ring, for the purpose of cleaning it. After cleaning, allow the device and attachment rings to dry thoroughly before storing or beginning another treatment protocol.
Please see Therabody’s Precautions and Contraindications Page for more information around usage of TheraFace PRO facial therapies.
How to clean
TheraFace PRO rings and attachments should also be wiped down with a damp cloth or alcohol-free wipe but should not be submerged under water. The Cleansing Ring is the only attachment that is fully waterproof and can be fully washed with water.
Wipe the TheraFace PRO and attachment rings down with a damp cloth or alcohol-free cleansing wipe. The device is not waterproof; the only attachment that is fully waterproof is the cleansing ring, for the purpose of cleaning it. After cleaning, allow the device and attachment rings to dry thoroughly before storing or beginning another treatment protocol.