Current Favorite: Blender-Friendly Smoothie and Matcha Latte
We all have recipes we've mastered during quarantine. There was the infamous banana bread moment. Some have worked on their sourdough skills. My boyfriend has been churning out handmade pasta like it's his job. But me? I've perfected my beverage game. From teas to matcha lattes and smoothies, I've been blending and shaking drinks left and right.
This is just one of the reasons I'm so excited we've brought Golde onboard at milkandhoney.com. If you're not familiar, Golde was founded in 2017 by Trinity Mouzon Wofford and Issey Kobori with a mission of bringing good vibes to the wellness industry. This Black-owned, Brooklyn-based brand is definitely one you've seen on across the Instagram pages of various cool-girls. It sports stunning, memorable packaging that certainly echoes the goodness inside of each bag. Their products are made with certified organic or organically-grown ingredients — no pesticides. They're also vegan and cruelty-free. All good vibes, indeed.
We now carry their Original Turmeric, Cacao Turmeric, and Matcha Turmeric lattes. Not sure where to start? Scroll on for a couple of recipes to provide inspiration for your next at-home beverage journey.
Matcha Turmeric Date Latte
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Golde Matcha Turmeric
- 1 scoop Moon Juice Collagen
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 date (pit removed)
- Boil water in a kettle, then set aside to slightly cool.
- Add all dry ingredients to your blender.
- Pour slightly cooled, hot water into the blender.
- Blend on high for about a minute and a half.
- Pour and enjoy!
Cacao Turmeric Smoothie
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Golde Cacao Turmeric
- 1 frozen banana (extra points if it has the brown spots!)
- 1 1/2 cups oat or almond milk
- 2 dates (pit removed)
- A handful of coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients (except coconut flakes) to blender.
- Blend on high for a minute and half.
- Toast your coconut flakes over heat until they turn golden brown.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with toasted coconut flakes.
Leave a comment