SAINT Pressed Powder Foundation
Liquid foundation not for you? Do you struggle with sensitive skin that tends to flare up easily? We’d like to introduce you to our Pressed Powder Foundation.
Our beautiful plant-based powder foundation is infused with all our signature antioxidants to provide powerful anti-aging benefits while leaving the skin soothed and hydrated. Use it often enough and you’ll start to notice that your skin glows with luminosity and vibrancy.
This wet/dry formula glides over the skin, beautifully and will never leave the skin cakey or settle into fine lines. It’s a weightless formula that provides a semi-matte and glowing radiant finish. We’ve enhanced this formula with titanium dioxide for additional skin protection against environmental pollutants that can cause oxidative damage to cells. Wear this one anytime and know your skin is beautifully protected.
Buildable wet/dry formula feels lightweight and hydrating on the skin offering flawless coverage. Won't cake or settle into fine lines or wrinkles for a healthy, glowing skin finish.
Enhanced with titanium dioxide, this convenient compact powder creates skin barrier protection from harmful effects of environmental pollutants.
Travels easily and performs beautifully as a finishing powder or as a sheer to full coverage powder foundation.
- This gorgeous compact provides easy on-the-go touch-ups
- Covers redness and imperfections
- Gluten-Free & Fragrance-Free
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Use with a beauty blender or your favorite kabuki brush
- Touch-up throughout the day to keep makeup intact
- Wear alone or on top of liquid foundation
- Jojoba Oil - Balances skin’s natural oils
- Sunflower Oil - Protects from environmental stressors
- Rosemary Extract - Natural antiseptic improves skin texture
Ecocert Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.