Save Liquid error (product-badge line 48): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
by milk + honey
The milk + honey Body Brush exfoliates gently and thoroughly, promotes healthy circulation and detoxification, and helps to reveal smooth, happy skin.
Why is dry brushing good for you?
- It's a great way to exfoliate dry skin.
- It increases blood circulation, which in turn, supports lymphatic flow and drainage.
- It can help to unclog pores.
- It is naturally energizing and invigorating.
- Best used on dry skin before a bath or shower.
- Begin at your feet, gently brushing upwards (toward your heart) in long, circular, sweeping motions.
- Be sure to brush your entire body, but take care as your brush over sensitive areas.
- Dry brush at least once a day for the best results.
- Alternate between the hottest water temperature you can tolerate and the coldest. This technique stimulates blood circulation by bringing more blood to the top layers of the skin.
- Clean your brush with soap and water once a week and store in a clean, dry place to avoid mildew accumulation.
Made with Chinese cherrywood and synthetic bristles.