Natural Konjac Sponge
Made from the root of the konjac plant, this sponge helps to remove makeup and impurities thoroughly. It promotes gentle exfoliation and is suitable for all skin types.
Choose from three types: Pink Clay, Charcoal, and Natural.
Pink Clay: Pink French clay gently purifies and nourishes even the most sensitive skin. It helps to restore luminosity and improve the appearance of the skin’s elasticity.
Charcoal: Charcoal clay is enriched with activated carbon and antioxidants, which help to absorb excess oil and limit acne-causing bacteria. Its deep-cleaning properties are perfect for those with oily or acne-prone skin.
Natural: This natural sponge helps to remove makeup and impurities thoroughly. It promotes gentle exfoliation and is suitable for all skin types.
- Before each use, rinse sponge in warm water until it expands and is fully softened.
- Apply cleanser to face or sponge, then use the sponge to gently massage the face in a circular motion to remove dirt, makeup, and impurities.
- Rinse thoroughly after every use and hang in a well-ventilated area to dry.
- Replace every two to three months.
- Avoid harsh rubbing around acne and the eye area.
Pink Clay: Konjac Root, Pink French Clay, Sodium Carbonate.
Charcoal: Konjac Root, Charcoal, Sodium Carbonate.
Natural: Konjac Root, Sodium Carbonate.